Sunday, December 8, 2013

Empties #1

I have been meaning to post this for a while. Its about a collective amount of products (skincare and beauty) that I have finished and have been meaning to throw out.


From left to right (top row): 
  • Bath & Body Works Sleep Lotion: The scent is Lavender Vanilla, which I think smells really good, and it is from the aromatherapy line. I've had this lotion for a long time because I used to have a little bit of insomnia, and I think that it helped. I believe that currently this range is packaged differently at Bath & Body works, as I bought this a few years ago.
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: This is one of my favorite drug-store face washes. It has a creamy formula. It is not too strong and not too light. It feels quite refreshing when in use.
  • Olay all-day moisturizer: I use this everyday in the morning and evening. I absolutely love it and am considering buying more.
  • Bath & Body Works Paris body spray and Bath Midnight Pomegranate body sprays: I love Bath & Body works lines of body sprays because I think that they typically don't smell as strong as perfume, which is perfect for everyday, and they're much more affordable then the high end perfumes. The Paris scent was definitely one of my favorites. 

(bottom row): 
  • Benefit They're Real! mascara: A while ago I did a review on this mascara, which you can read HERE. I really liked it and will probably buy more.

1 comment:

  1. Ive been searching or a good moisturizer for years and that is definitely it. I apply it after I use witch hazel and its magic, my skin has gotten so much nicer.

    http://visionarybliss.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete