Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Haul: H&M, Forever 21, and LUSH!

Over the weekend, I went shopping again, spending my birthday money:) Shopping is such a stress reliever! Anyway, this is what I bought!


The first store that I made purchases in (after reluctantly leaving Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Nordstroms without buying anything) was Forever 21. 


I've really wanted a pair of floral jeans, and finally found some for a reasonable price!


If you can't tell, this blouse has a bunch of little anchors on it, which I thought was adorable, and it is of the peplum style, which I am really loving right now!

  

After Forever 21, I headed over to LUSH! The items smelled wonderful, and the bath bombs looked good enough to eat! The store was amazing, and they use natural ingredients in the majority of their products, which is a plus. 

I got the Hair Doctor Hair Mask, which smells of rosemary (I have heard that rosemary is great for helping with memory)! Despite the ugly color, the mask feels lovely on the scalp, and it was especially helpful for me because I have a dry scalp. After my first use, my hair felt softer and my scalp, more moisturized. So far, I am loving this product!


Another really cool thing about LUSH's masks is that if you buy 5, wash the empty containers, and bring them back to the store, you can get one mask for free!

My final stop was H&M!


The above shirt is a lace floral blouse, and I bought it for $5! What a bargain!


I don't know how well you can see it, but the pattern on the fancy jersey (as it is called on the receipt) above is a lovely floral print.


The last item I purchased was the long white scarf, as shown above. It can be worn many different ways and is large enough to keep me warm in the colder months. 

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. That would be wonderful! I started following you. Your blog has such pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete