1) Remove your makeup before going to sleep! This is so important! It keeps your face nice clean and helps to prevent wrinkles. It is also a basic part of hygiene and good to keep your face refreshed.
2) Take care of your skin! Good skin is the basis for nice make up, so be sure to take care of it. Protect it from sun damage (many make up companies include SPF in their products). Moisturizing also helps your skin!
3) Don't be afraid to try something new! This is true for beauty and fashion. If you don't try something new, you won't know if you like it, so go ahead and wear the latest trend or try a new brand, but only if you want to.
4) If you paint outside of your nails, use lotion at night to clean it up! Not all of us are naturally nail artists, so one tip my mom gave me was to use lotion around the area where you painted outside the nail at night, which should get all of the paint off of your skin!
5) Have fun! Beauty and Fashion are meant to be fun. You don't have to wear or try something if it doesn't float your boat. Do what is comfortable for you, and if your routine is getting boring, don't forget to mix it up and try new things!
I tag everyone who wants to, to do this. I would love to see what tips all of you can offer!
Since this post was lacking a photo...here's a random one!
|New York, New York!!|