Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back-to-School Favorites: Music Edition

This is a list of songs (in no particular order) that I have on repeat right now, in perfect time as those still in school gear up to go back. Each song is followed by a video of the song from Youtube.


  1. Acapella by Karmin (I have been a huge Karmin fan ever since "Brokenhearted" was released, and I lovAmy Renee Heidemann's style.)


2. Play it Again by Becky G (Both her vocals and rap are good!)


3. Brave by Sara Bareilles (She has a really strong and pretty voice in this song.)


4. I Run NY by the Lonely Island (The Lonely Island is definitely one of my favorite bands. I have been a huge fan since I watched Andy Samberg on Saturday Night Live! There was not an actual music video for this song, so I found a video with lyrics on Youtube. Disclaimer: some of the content (and this song) may be unsuitable for younger viewers.)



5. Earthquake by Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah (I know that its a little old, but its such a good song!)


6. Dreaming by Smallpools (I love the beat and sound of this song! It's so upbeat and fun.)



7. Forget You by Cady Groves (This song is so catchy!)


8. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train (This song is quite comical, and I love Train's sound! If you like this song, I recommend checking out "Mermaid" by Train.)



9. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) by Pink Floyd (I think this is a classic that any music lover must have heard of, and it is perfect for returning to school!)

10. With Ur Love by Cher Lloyd (I love the beat, the music video, and Cher Lloyd's style(: )


I hope you have found at least one new song that you like and have a wonderful rest of the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment