Monday, July 29, 2013

What's in my Bag?

As I have been reading and watching lots of other blogs/ vlogs, I have really enjoyed their What's in my Bag posts, so I decided I would also feature a What's in my Bag.

Here is my bag:


It is a cross body from Juicy Couture that I had received from my parents about a week ago for my birthday. They had gotten it for almost $100 less than the original price, which is one thing I really like about Juicy Couture. (They usually have a lot of really good sales!) The bag is bright orange, and the material is nylon, so I really like the feel of the material. I think that the bright orange adds a pop of color to neutral colored outfits, and the chain with material running through it reminds me of a Channel purse that I have had my eye on. Also, the tassel-on-purse style has been trending. When I was in Florida a month ago, there were quite a few purses sporting tassels when I went into the Michael Kors store.

Here are the contents of my bag:


Above: Touristy things from Europe (that I need to clean out)  
From Top to Bottom:  a hair tie, Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Lip balm, a District of Columbia Metro Card, my Passcard from the trip, some business cards, a ticket from a ballet I saw, and a ticket from a Capitol tour 
From top to bottom: sweet pea hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works, my C9 running watch from Target, pens, and my car keys (I really like the key chain: "Born to shop...FORCED to work".)  
Above: my Coach wallet (I had gotten during a massive sale at an outlet mall) containing European and American currency (not worth a lot...haha), my driver's license, receipts, and movie ticket stubs
I realize now how badly my bag needs to be cleaned out. :) What do you all have in your bags?

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would like to follow each other. I followed your blog on bloglovin!

      Delete