Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Favorites: Music Addition

During this time of year, life gets particularly stressful. Whether its from the stress of the holidays, finals, or applying to college, the stress can be overwhelming. One of my favorite ways to de-stress quickly is by listening to music.

Here are some tracks that help calm nerves and make me smile. I hope they help your stresses too!

HAIM- The Wire

This track has a really cool sound, and I have had this song on replay since their performance on Saturday Night Live a couple of weeks ago.

Zendaya- Replay

Regardless of your opinion of Disney, Zendaya's vocals are quite amazing in this song, and I love the choreography! As the title suggests, I have this song on replay.

Imagine Dragons- Demons

I love the vocals and the instrumental background. The song is also quite catchy.

Cher Lloyd feat. T.I.- I Wish

Personally, I really like the rap in this song. If you don't like rap, I wouldn't suggest this song for you, but the music video is quite comical.

One Direction- Strong

I actually liked One Direction's new album and this song, in particular. I know that people's opinions of One Direction tend to be quite polarized. However, you cannot deny that they have talent singing. This song especially showcases their vocals.

I tried to incorporate a range of music that I have been enjoying lately, and I hope you found something that you liked! Have a lovely December!


No comments:

Post a Comment