Monday, December 9, 2013

Movie Monday

I am a bit of a movie fanatic, but during a normal week, the only time I have time to watch movies is over the weekend. When I watch a movie, I don't watch just one. Over the weekend I watched 5. Here are some reviews of my favorites.

The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones
source
Starring Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower, this movie, following a normal teenage girl who discovers that she is a shadow hunter, is perfect for anyone who loves fantasy movies. It was released a few months ago, and while I have not read the books to know how accurate the movie was, I absolutely loved the movie. I am quite excited to see The Moral Instruments: City of Ashes, which is currently in pre-production.

Captain America
source
I also watched Captain America, which is perfect for any who is a fan of The Avengers or any Marvel superhero film. What I really liked about this particular avenger was that Captain America actually began as a normal guy, who was not allowed in the military because of his poor physical condition.

Vampires Suck
source

This movie came out a while ago as a parody of Twilight. While I have heard many negative things about this movie, I was thoroughly entertained. The actress who played Becca, the main character, did a great job with her imitation of Kristen Stewart as Bella. While I did not like the Twilight movie, I did like this parody. 

Have you seen any good movies recently?

1 comment:

  1. I've read and watched the City of Bones and they stayed pretty close to the book but left out a few things I was looking forward to seeing and shortened several others... Lovely post! Xx

    http://miabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete