Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Hello, Lovelies! I know this post has been long overdue. I have been crazy busy with college application season and school. With Thanksgiving Break coming up, I hope to have more time to do more posts. I have also had problems with my normal camera.



Anyway, over the summer, I received a sample of They're Real! Mascara by Benefit. At first, I was a little uncertain about it because I didn't think that it volumized my eyelashes very well, but after a few uses, I absolutely loved this mascara (and still do). It lengthened my eyelashes, but still left them with a natural look, which was perfect for everyday.

Another thing I really liked about this mascara was that it stayed on my lashes all day. I have worn various mascara to parties only to find the mascara on my cheeks by the end of the night. This was not a problem for They're Real! mascara. I even wore it while running, and it didn't run.

Now, I have finished it:( and am considering buying more, but I would love to try something new. Do you have any suggestions for what mascara to try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment