Friday, November 8, 2013

10 Pair Designer Shoes for Under $200!

Hello, lovelies! It's hard to believe that it is already November. I have been meaning to put up more posts, but my camera is currently unusable. I couldn't think of any posts I could do without taking my own photos. However, this idea struck me while I was browsing through Saks Fifth Avenue's online shoe selection. I put together a collage of my 10 picks of designer shoes from Saks that are under $200. As black friday and the holidays draw near, these are giving me inspiration for what to buy for black friday and ask for as presents for the holidays. (For those who do not know what black friday is, it is the day after Thanksgiving, when many stores have huge sales at early hours in the morning!)

Anyway, here's the set. (Pictures courtesy of Saks and Polyvore.)


Designer Shoes for under $200

1) Ugg Australia $200
2) Kate Spade $138.60
3) Marc by Marc Jacobs $138.60
4) RED Valentino $195
5) Melissa $98
6) Hunter $195
7) B Brian Atwood $140
8) Vera Wang Lavendar Label $138.60
9) Kate Spade and Keds $75
10) Tory Burch $150

Shoes, bags, and beauty products are the categories in which I tend to buy designer items. If you have never visited Saks Fifth Avenue's shoe level, I highly recommend it. It is any shoe lover's paradise. 

I hope you found something you liked! I hope to be able to take pictures again soon. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post!
    I love the Vera Wang loafers :)

    Love, Liese

    ReplyDelete