Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 & Reflections of 2013

2013 was such a wonderful, and I was particularly blessed during the year. In early January, I took the annual trip to Florida with my family and some friends for New Years. For spring break, I headed to Utah for some skiing and snowshoeing. In June, I took another trip to Florida; in July, I went on a road trip out East to look at colleges (cities included Baltimore, Washington DC, and Philadelphia) and went on a Scandinavian/Russian Cruise. (I did a post on the latter, which you can read HERE.) Finally ending the year back in Florida for New Years.  

Above: Both photos from the Florida trips





Above: 5 photos from Utah







Above: 7 photos from the trip to the east coast









Above: 10 photos from the European cruise

Along with these trips, I also started this blog in July! What a wonderful year. I can't wait to see what this new year has in store!

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment