Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cruise into Spring

It is hard to believe that it is already March, especially since it is still snowing in my town! With the arrival of Spring comes sunshine, pretty clothing, and Spring Break! This year I am hoping to go on another cruise, and what better way to prepare for a trip than a little shopping. I have been doing some internet-shopping, well wishing really, and I have put together a spread of some of my favorites that are perfect for a warm weather retreat. While I may not be able to purchase these items, it doesn't hurt to dream!
Cruise into Spring

1. Sergio Rossi sandals
2. Bec Bridge sleeveless top
3. Alice + Olivia sweat shirt
4. 3 1 Phillip Lim skirt
5. Alice Olivia print maxi skirt
6. Chloe Large Charlotte Tote
7. Tory Burch gladiator sandals
8. Topshop crop top
9. Sergio Rossi pumps

Currently, DSW is having wonderful deals on Sergio Rossi and Ralph Lauren shoes, among others. I would definitely recommend checking those out!

I love pairing a neutral outfit with a burst of color, especially red! And the patterns are a perfect salute to the sun. Last summer, I wore out my gladiator sandals and have been looking for a good replacement, and now I have found a pair!

Have a wonderful March!

No comments:

Post a Comment