Saturday, September 14, 2013

Morning Face Routine

For me, skin care is one of the most important aspects of beauty. For this reason, I have a set routine for my face every morning to keep my skin in good health!


From Left to Right:
  1. My first step every morning is washing my face. Right now I am using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for the morning cleanse. I love how refreshing it is and how it wakes me up!
  2. The next thing I do is spritz on a toner. Now I am using Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic to remove the residue left over from the cleanser.
  3. I then apply the BareVitamins Skin Rev-ver Upper. It makes my skin feel so nice! When I am in a hurry, I don't need to apply anything else past this step.
  4. Moisturizing is the last step for me before make up. I have been using this Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen for a long time and still love it! Plus, it has SPF 15 to protect my face from the sun, and it's reasonably priced!
What skin products do you use? I hope you all are having a lovely fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment