Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Summer Recap, Part 2: New York

A week after I returned from Florida, I jetted off to one of my favorite cities in the States...New York! The four days I was there was filled with shopping, exploring various neighborhoods, and eating. I wish I could have stayed longer!



A trip to New York isn't complete without some New York Cheesecake! This one was from a delicious Irish pub!  








 One night I went to see the Broadway musical If/Then starring Idina Menzel, widely known for her role in Disney's Frozen. This musical was absolutely amazing! Not only was Menzel's voice stunning, but the plot was very compelling, as it presented to possible story lines that resulted a single choice and the chain reaction of this choice.


Of course I had to walk around the Upper East side after strolling through Central Park.


I did some shopping in China Town, mainly for presents. I found the cutest skin care shop and the best bubble tea!




The above bao buns were from a lovely Asian Fusion restaurant close to Time Square and was my last meal in the City.

No comments:

Post a Comment